The feature enables you to monitor changes in your customer data, receiving notifications through the app and via email when changes occur. This will help you keep your information up to date and accurate over time, reducing the need for manual labour.
Available data sets to monitor in Roaring Web:
• Company Information
• Signing Combinations
• Board Members (including PEP & Sanctions lists)
• Beneficial Owner (including PEP & Sanctions lists)
• Alternative Beneficial Owner (including PEP & Sanctions lists)
• Company Activity
• Financial Information
Activate permission to monitor
First of all, you need to activate the permission to monitor, due to GDPR reasons:
1. Log in to app.roaring.io
2. Go to Account Administration through the top right profile icon
3. Go to the tab "Permissions"
4. Click the three dots on the right (see image below) of Roaring Web Monitoring, and choose activate. Follow the consent steps and you are good to go!
Check out the video below to see how you can set up monitoring in the web app in just a few seconds.